SG24D is a Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch that specially designed for applications like diskless system, network-clone etc.
With 24 Gigabit RJ-45 ports, SG24D allows large file transferring at high speed.
All ports supports wire-speed forwarding, auto MDI/MDIX and Auto Negotiation, no need to worry about cable type, simply plug and play.
Moreover, one slide switch is provided for four different working modes switching, making SG24D a high performance solution for your business network.
-24 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiated RJ45 ports.
-Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode.
-48Gbps Switching Capacity.
-Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables.
-Store and forward Switching scheme.
-Supports Jumbo Frame (10KByte).
-Supports IGMP Snooping.
-Desktop and Rack-mountable design.
-IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
- 24*10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation RJ-45 Ports (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- AC 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
- 1* Power, Link/Act (1~24), M1~M4
Dimensions(L x W x H)
- 11.6 x 7.1 x 1.7in. (294 x 180 x 44mm)
MAC Address Learning
- Auto-learning, auto update
MAC Address Table
- 10BASE-T: UTP Cat 3, 4, 5 cable
- 100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T: UTP Cat 5, 5e or above cable
Four Working Modes
- M1: Flow Control OFF
- M2: Flow Control ON
- M3: 23/24 Ports Aggregation based on MAC sources
- M4: Port Isolation
- 10Mbps: 14,880pps
- 100Mbps: 148,800pps
- 1000Mbps: 1,488,000pps
- SG24D Desktop Switch
- Power Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~50 ℃ (32 ℉~122℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70 ℃ (-40 ℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing