1) What is ReNew+ Program?
It is an amazing alternative for non-credit card holders to pay with low instalment plans for 24 months or 36 months. Subscribers will also be able to upgrade to a newer iPhone in the 25th or 37th month of their tenure.
2) What are the devices available?
Only iPhone XR (64GB, 256GB), iPhone 11 (128GB), iPhone 11 Pro Max (256GB), iPhone 12 mini (64GB, 128GB, 256GB), iPhone 12 (64GB, 128GB, 256GB), iPhone 12 Pro (128GB, 256GB, 512GB), iPhone 12 Pro Max (128GB, 256GB, 512GB), iPad Air, iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, MacBook Air M1 Chip, MacBook Pro 13-inch M1 Chip, MacBook Pro 13-inch (2020) with selected colour available. *Kindly check with participating outlet for stock availability
3) Who is eligible for this program?
Malaysian with age 18 years old and above, with an Mykad. To sign up, they must pass the credit check process.
4) Can I register without my Mykad?
No. You must bring along your Mykad upon registration.
5) Can I purchase more than 1 (One) Apple device with a single Mykad?
Each Mykad only eligible to purchase one device under this program.
6) If my application is rejected, possible for me to re-apply again?
Yes, you can re-apply but only after 6 months of your last application.
7) Is credit card needed for this program?
No, credit card is not needed to sign up this program. All you have to do is just bring along your Mykad to our selected TMT & Thunder store and sales staff will assist you on application. Find available outlet here
8) Is there any program sign up fee?
Yes, you have to pay a one-time program fee, which is same amount as the monthly fee of your device.
9) If I signed up for this program, do I have to make the first-month payment?
Yes, you have to make the payment, in order to cover the payment for the first month.
10) Can I terminate within the contract period?
Yes, you can terminate the contract early, but only after 12 months of the commencement date
Early Termination is allowed, and is subjected to penalty fee stated below:
Penalty Fee = (Monthly Rental x Remaining Months Balance) + Estimated Replacement Value (if applicable) + Administration Fee
11) Can I upgrade the current device before the contracts ends?
No. The upgrade windows are only on the 25th month (for 24 month program) and on the 37 month (for 36 months program)
12) Can I upgrade my device within contract period?
Yes, However, you are not allowed to do early settlement. You will have to pay the month fee of the previous device AND the new upgraded device until both the contract period ends.
13) What happens after my contract ends?
After the contract ends, you can return the device and upgrade to a new device.
14) What do I need to do if I want to keep my old device after the contract end?
After the contract ended, you will be eligible with an automatic upgrade. To understand more on this, please contact CompAsia at [email protected] through email.
15) What happens if I miss my monthly payment?
You will receive payment reminders through email. However you have to settle the outstanding amount as the earliest to ensure continuous uninterrupted service on your device.
16) For overpaid bills, can the amount be refunded to the payer?
The amount to be paid has been fixed. Short or over payment case will not be happened.